WEEKLY GROUP CLASSES
BEGINNERS 1 – 8 weeks course (for totally new learners)
– When : Mondays – from 7:00pm to 8:00pm – (contact us for next course start)
– Where : 27 Greenslopes Street – Cominos House –
Learn the basic and fundamentals of the Argentine Tango: Posture, Embrace, Walk, Cruzada,
Ochos adelante & Ochos Atras, Mulinete, Boleos.
From scratch in Beginners 1 and then in Beginners 2 with a better ‘understanding’ of the technique.
INTERMEDIATE – (with previous experience in Tango)
– When : Monday – from 8:00pm to 9:00pm –
– Where : 27 Greenslopes Street. Cominos House
Refine the basic and add ‘technique’ to your Tango. Class after class, your level and ability will grow, your attention to details will improve, too and you will discover the ‘logic’ behind the move that will help you to get to the next level again.
OPEN LEVELS CLASS – (technique and exercises for all levels)
– When – TEMPORARY ON HOLD –
– Where : TangoCraze Dance Studio – Redlynch
Guided PRACTICA – (MONTHLY)
– When : every 2nd Friday of each month – from 7:30pm till late – all level welcome –
– Where : TangoCraze Dance Studio – Redlynch –
Call Elena for dates and details 0416 684 298
If you want to speed up your learning or you have a specific topic you
would like to explore in detail, we can offer private classes for leaders,
followers and/or couples.
Private Session for Small Groups can also be arranged on request.
Contact us for details and bookings on 0416 684 298